It works everytime...I think you actually HAVE that look in your repertoire...that's why I always crack up.
Printable View
It works everytime...I think you actually HAVE that look in your repertoire...that's why I always crack up.
[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] speaking of old bats...ahem...you are older than rae....
Yeah? And you are older than half the buildings in downtown Orlando! And most of the highrises, if not all of 'em. LOL
And yes! I am 19 days older than Rae. I get that.
**mumbles to self**
HAHAHAHAHAHA That was priceless...
but I don't look my age..and I don't act it either....*sticking out tongue at pez*...
No you don't. I agree with that. You're a hot mama.
Sexy Hot Mama...we need to get her laid [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Girl you crazy thinkin I am gonna waste my time with her when I can't even get myself laid
I'll do ya...for free [img]wink.gif[/img]
oh fine...think I'm going storm chasing with you two...you'll be pimping me in Dallas...